We are looking for creative minds to share our vision for the future. Take a look at our job openings and apply today!
Full time and long term job in Yerevan
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Guarantee the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with other team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap 4, Flex layout)
- At least 2 years of practical experience as Frontend Developer;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Great if you have
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of Blockchain
- Strong multitasking skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team, to work to deadlines and to cope with fast changing situations.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CVs to: hr[@]brdhub.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject field of your message. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.