Blockchain R&D Hub’s team welcomed Japanese government and business representatives at their headquarters in Yerevan. Among the Japanese guests were:
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
- Recruit Co., Ltd. - An advertisement, publication and human resources company
- NHK - Japan’s National Broadcasting Corporation
- Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. - a Japanese cosmetic company
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West Corporation - Japan’s national telecommunication company
- Mistletoe, Inc. - a Japan-based global VC firm
- Centaurus Works Inc. - a LegalTech company
- COPILOT Inc. - a digital creative company
- Kimco International Pte Ltd. - a Japan-Singapore based global VC firm
- Hengi Inc. - a branding consulting company
- Blue Inc. - a security research company
The hosts made a comprehensive presentation on proprietary blockchain technology and solutions they are working on. The focus of the presentation laid in bringing Armenia’s skills and experience in technology enterprising to turn it into a blockchain technology resource mobilization and facilitation, where all nations are welcome.
Research and development of blockchain core technology is the key focus of the hosts. In particular, guests have learnt about the three main areas BRDH concentrates on, namely an own Blockchain Distributed Storage & Computing Open Source Protocol on which any type of enterprising could be conducted. The presentation focused on three main areas of work: P2P Network, a native solution for blockchain network and distributed storage, Modified Proof of Stake Blockchain Network ensuring high throughput, independence & security proof, and distributed storage technology, providing low latency, immutability, http friendlyness, and replication optimisation.
“We are actively entering the tech market of Japan, with the important support of our partner company, Maia Inc. of Japan. We already provide consulting and technology solutions to number of large and small Japanese companies, including some of the leaders in their fields. We are content and happy with the outcome of today’s meeting. Since we will be meeting many of our guests in Tokyo soon, we hope for fruitful collaborations in the future. We are also happy to building further the technological and business bridges between our two countries”, concluded the Co-Founder and CTO of Blockchain R&D Hub, Arman Aleksanian.